Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

DC: The Unexpected

I was waiting the whole week for The Unexpected, but nothing happened.
The tram was on time every day, nothing unexpected in the office, a normal week, but not bad.
But this weekend the unexpected must happen: I have to decide what to wear to the next two gala dinners I am invited.
Dress code is FORMAL first and for the second PARTYWEAR.
So, you will find me in my wardrobe this weekend searching The Unexpected :-)

For more Unexpected please visit our dc host Joke.

I will show you my unexpected here the next days. May I need your help in deciding!

Enjoy your weekend,
Katrin

And please note my invitation to our next dc Gala Diner

8 Kommentare:

  1. One year Robert went to a formal supper wearing his suit and tie and mask and snorkel. There were a few eyebrows raised. :D Big hugs Katrin. I'll be back. X

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i wish you the best as you find something to wear
    hoping that you will feel good in your outfits and enjoy your parties

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. good luck! fortunately I have never been invited to a formal event because I don't think I could ever figure out what to wear. Can't wait to see your choices though.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yikes..... I wish you success!
    Yes please show us what you chose for both occasions. xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. looking forward to your outfits, partywear ? anything one can party in, can't be that difficult :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. looking forward to your outfits, partywear ? anything one can party in, can't be that difficult :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. you are too funny... i enjoy your joyous little entries so. n♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ich bin sehr gespannt, was du Überraschendes tragen wirst.
    Manchmal ist es ja auch angehm wenn mal nichts Überraschendes passiert.
    Wünsche dir eine schöne Woche
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen